Timothy D. Bleasdale joined Waller, Smith & Palmer, P.C. in 2015 as an associate attorney in the civil and appellate litigation practice group, with a particular focus on environmental, municipal, and land use law. In 2016, Tim took a fifteen-month sabbatical to serve as a law clerk to Justice Lubbie Harper, Jr., and Judge Paul M. Foti at the Connecticut Appellate Court for the 2016-2017 term. Tim returned to Waller Smith & Palmer in 2017 and became partner in 2022, and continues to focus his practice on civil and appellate litigation, as well as administrative, municipal, land use, environmental, and veterans law issues.
As an Appellate Court law clerk, Tim gained substantive appellate law experience by providing legal research and writing support to his judges. The Appellate Court hears appeals in many areas of law, and provided Tim with the opportunity to work on a variety of civil and criminal appeals. Prior to joining Waller Smith & Palmer in 2015, Tim served as a law clerk to the Connecticut Superior Court in the Tolland Judicial District and held honors clerkships and fellowships with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, and the Connecticut General Assembly.
Tim received his BA and his JD from the University of Connecticut. He is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and is an accredited claims attorney with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He is a member of the Connecticut and New London County Bar Associations.
Tim resides in Waterford with his family. He has a strong commitment to community service, and serves as a pro bono attorney with the Connecticut Veterans Legal Center.
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Land Use Law
- Planning & Zoning
- Environmental Law & Conservation Easements
- Veterans Benefit Claims
- Administrative Law
- Law Clerk to Justice Lubbie Harper, Jr., and Judge Paul M. Foti, of the Connecticut Appellate Court, 2016-2017 court term
- Law Clerk to the Superior Court, Tolland Judicial District, 2014-2015 court year
- Legislative Fellowship with the Connecticut General Assembly’s Office of Legislative Research, 2014 Session
- Honors Law Clerk with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
- Honors Law Clerk with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Environmental Appeals Board
- Law Clerk to the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Notes & Comment Editor with Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal 2013-2014
- Volunteer Attorney with Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
- Member of the Waterford Planning and Zoning Commission
- University of Connecticut (B.A)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D. and Certificate of Concentration in Energy and Environmental Law)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits Claim Accreditation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court