Since joining Waller Smith & Palmer more than 25 years ago, Tracy Collins has focused her practice on all aspects of civil litigation including personal injury; land use disputes, including conservation restriction enforcement; and probate disputes, including will contests and conservatorship actions.
Attorney Collins is also a member of Waller Smith & Palmer’s Municipal Law practice, providing legal counsel to southeastern Connecticut municipalities.
Attorney Collins tries cases in state and federal court in Connecticut and is often appointed by southeastern Connecticut probate courts to serve as temporary administrator of estates when family disputes arise and as conservator of individuals who are unable to manage their own affairs.
Attorney Collins and her family live in East Lyme. She is proud of her commitment to local community service, including her past membership on the Board of Directors of the Southeastern Connecticut AIDS Project, now known as the Alliance for Living, the Eastern Connecticut Housing Opportunities Board of Directors and her current position as a member of the Board of Directors of the Brian T. Dagle Memorial Foundation which promotes suicide awareness and prevention.
- General Civil Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Land Conservation Litigation
- Special Master and Arbitrator for State of Connecticut Superior Court Division
- Member, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, New London County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Eastern Connecticut Housing Opportunities, 2008-2012
- Board of Directors, Southeastern Connecticut AIDS Project/Alliance for Living, 1990-2001
- Board of Directors, Brian T. Dagle Memorial Foundation
- Ursuline School
- Stonehill College (B.A.)
- New England School of Law (J.D.)
- United States District Court for the Districts of Connecticut and Massachusetts