Attorney Charlie Anderson has practiced law since 1994, initially in a broad array of legal practice areas, and since 2001 with a focus on estate planning, estate settlement, trust administration and residential and commercial real estate. He prepares simple and complex estate plans using wills and trusts to address federal and state gift, estate and generation skipping taxes and when necessary the special needs of family members. His objective is to assist individuals and families with some of life’s more complex and difficult transitions with practical and compassionate guidance and advocacy.
After graduation from The Williams School in New London, Oberlin College and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Attorney Anderson began his law practice at Waller, Smith & Palmer as the third generation of Andersons to practice in the firm. He is committed to southeastern Connecticut as a member of the Noank Baptist Church and the Mystic Seaport Museum and as a coach and volunteer in Mystic Little League and local basketball leagues with his children. He lives in Noank, with his family, and as a lifelong sailor, he enjoys sailing his father’s wooden Noank sloop, Winsome.
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Estate and Gift Tax and Medicaid Planning
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Estate & Tax Planning Council of Eastern Connecticut
- Coach, Mystic Little League
- Moderator, Noank Baptist Church
- The Williams School, Oberlin College (B.A.)
- University of Connecticut (J.D., 1992)
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut