Our business lawyers at Waller Smith & Palmer provide a broad range of legal services for new and established businesses of all sizes. Our business and contract attorneys include: Philip Johnstone; Ellen Brown; Mark Zamarka; and Catherine Marrion. Whether you are forming a business, require representation for a major business transaction or just need a quick answer so you can get on with your day, we can be your resource.
If you are just getting started…our attorneys can assist you in establishing your venture and making sure that you and your business are protected against a variety of risks. Our attorneys are familiar with all forms of business ownership and are experienced in the formation of corporations, partnerships, nonprofit and limited liability companies.
- Business formation and management
- Corporate policy development
- Stock and asset purchases
- Real estate acquisition
- Financing and loan negotiation
- Vendor and outsourcing agreements
For all of your business needs…The attorneys at Waller Smith & Palmer can provide legal service- whether you require representation in a transactional matter or a firm to act as a daily resource. Our attorneys are versed in a variety of business law areas, from employment related issues to operating under the Uniform Commercial Code.
In addition, our attorneys regularly assist our business clients in:
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases
- Negotiating and drafting confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Resolving employment disputes
- Preparing and reviewing financing documents
- Drafting and updating corporate governance documents
If you are moving on to a new chapter…Waller Smith & Palmer can assist you in concluding your business in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our attorneys can help you to preserve business assets, sell company real estate, address employment concerns and “wind up” your company.
No matter what stage of business you are in, we are ready to help you meet your business needs and objectives. Contact us today to find out how we can help you meet your business goals.